We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew leaflet for 24th September Harvest Festival
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.
- On 24th September, we will be holding our harvest festival service, when we will be collecting non-perishable items for Durham foodbank. All are welcome.