- Given the latest government guidance, the church is now closed for all public worship.
- Holy communion is live-streamed on our Facebook page on Sunday at 10am and Wednesday at 10am.
- Morning prayer is live-streamed on our Facebook page at 9.15am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The church is open for private prayer on Wednesday and Sunday between 10.45am and 11.45am. Please wear a mask and observe strict social distancing.
- The Sunday live-stream is followed by ‘virtual coffee’ on Zoom from 11:15. The link will be publicised each week on the notice sheet and Facebook page.
- Notice sheet January 23rd
- Baptisms, weddings and funerals can all take place in church, although numbers are restricted. The guidelines from the government are changing all the time, so please ask about current regulations.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- It is important to us that you know we at St Mary Magdalene church follow the House of Bishops’ safeguarding guidance and policies – this includes having our own Parish Safeguarding Officers. For more information, please see the Safeguarding tabs attached to the top of this page. You can also read our Safeguarding Policy and find the Safeguarding Officers’ contact details here too as well as links to the full Diocesan Safeguarding Policy.