- The church is open for public worship on Sunday at 10.30am. This will be a spoken service of the word for the foreseeable future. Numbers are limited and attendance must be pre-booked, details on the notice sheet below. The service at 10.30 is livestreamed on Facebook.
- The church is open for public worship on Wednesday at 10am. At present there is no booking in system, although numbers continue to be strictly limited. All who attend will be asked to observe a social distance from each other. Members of the same household can sit together.
- Morning prayer is live streamed on our Facebook page at 9.15am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Notice sheet for Sunday 25th October
- Notice sheet November 1st
- Baptisms and weddings are also being postponed until further notice. Funerals can take place, but these will not be in church.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around!
- Breastfeeding is welcomed.