- We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew lealfet for Sunday 22nd September
- We will be holding our annual harvest festival on Sunday 29th September. Please bring non-perishable items of food for donation to Durham Foodbank, who help local families in need.
- Pew lealfet for Sunday 29th September
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.