- We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew leaflet for Sunday 21st July
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.
- On Saturday, 20th July, from 1-4pm, there will be an open day at St Mary Magdalene, with activities for children, a display of hooky matting by the church’s artwork group, prosecco and strawberries. Free admission, all welcome. Please see poster: –Open day poster-Belmont Church (002)