- We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew leaflet for Sunday 10th November
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.
- Please note that there will be an Act of Remembrance at Belmont War Memorial at 10.40am on Sunday 10th November. The church service will start at 10am