We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew leaflet for Sunday 11th November
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.
- Please note: There will be a Remembrance Day service at Belmont War memorial at 11am on Sunday 11th November. In order to accommodate this, the 10.30 service has been brought forward to 10am and will be a non-Eucharistic service.