- Given the latest government guidance, the church is now closed for all public worship.
- Holy communion is live-streamed on our Facebook page on Sunday at 10am and Wednesday at 10am.
- Morning prayer is live-streamed on our Facebook page at 9.15am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The church is open for private prayer on Wednesday and Sunday between 10.45am and 11.45am. Please wear a mask and observe strict social distancing.
- The Sunday live-stream is followed by ‘virtual coffee’ on Zoom from 11:15. The link will be publicised each week on the notice sheet and Facebook page.
- View this week’s notice sheet
- Baptisms, weddings and funerals can all take place in church, although numbers are restricted. The guidelines from the government are changing all the time, so please ask about current regulations.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- It is important to us that you know we at St Mary Magdalene church follow the House of Bishops’ safeguarding guidance and policies – this includes having our own Parish Safeguarding Officers. For more information, please see our Safeguarding page or go directly to our Safeguarding Policy , the Safeguarding Officers’ contact details or the full Diocesan Safeguarding Policy.