We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew leaflet for Sunday 18th February
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.
- Please note: the Joint Benefice Service at St Laurence Church in Pittington starting at 9.30am will now be held on February 25th, not 18th, as stated earlier. The 8am service at St Mary Magdalene will be held here at the normal time.