- We hope this website gives you the answers you are looking for including:
- Service times
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- Pew leaflet for Sunday 23rd June
- How to contact the parish office (usually open 8.30am – 12.15pm weekdays, except Tuesday).
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around! Breastfeeding is welcomed.
- Please note that there will be no 10.30 service at St Mary Magdalene church on Sunday 30th June; instead there will be a joint Benefice service starting at 9.30am at our sister church in Pittington, St Laurence.