- The church is no longer open for public worship, although a service of Holy Communion will be livestreamed on Facebook at 10am
- Morning prayer is live streamed on our Facebook page at 9.15am on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Notice sheet for Sunday 25th October
- Notice sheet November 1st
- Baptisms and weddings are also being postponed until further notice. Funerals can take place, although numbers are restricted.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around!
- Breastfeeding is welcomed.