- The church is now open for public worship on Sunday at 10.30am. This will be a spoken service of the word for the foreseeable future. Numbers are limited and attendance must be pre-booked. Please contact the office via email@example.com if you would like to attend and please do not attend unless your request is confirmed.
- The church is open for private prayer on Wednesday between 10am and 12 midday. All who attend will be asked to observe a social distance from each other. However, members of the same household can sit together.
- Morning prayer is live streamed on our Facebook page at 9.15am on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Tuesday it is live-streamed via zoom. You will find the link on the notice sheet below
- Notice sheet September 27th
- Baptisms and weddings are also being postponed until further notice. Funerals can take place, but these will not be in church.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around!
- Breastfeeding is welcomed.