- The church is now open for public worship on Sunday at 10.30am. This will be a spoken service of the word for the foreseeable future. Numbers are limited and attendance must be pre-booked. Please contact the office via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend and please do not attend unless your request is confirmed.
- The church is open for private prayer on Wednesday between 12.30 and 2.30. All who attend will be asked to observe a social distance from each other. However, members of the same household can sit together.
- Morning prayer is live streamed on our Facebook page at 9.15am on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. On Tuesday it is live-streamed via zoom. You will find the link on the notice sheet.
- Notice sheet August 2nd
- Notice sheet August 9th
- Baptisms and weddings are also being postponed until further notice. Funerals can take place, but these will not be in church.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around!
- Breastfeeding is welcomed.