- It is with sadness that we announce that all church services have been cancelled with immediate effect, following a directive from the Archbishops of Canterbury and York, and in line with government advice. This includes Café Church and Messy Church.
- The church is open for private prayer only, on Sunday between 10.30 and 12.30 and on Wednesday between 12.30 and 2.30. All who attend will be asked to observe a social distance from each other. However, members of the same household can sit together.
- Baptisms and weddings are also being postponed until further notice. Funerals can take place, but these will not be in church.
- Baptisms, weddings or funerals
- New members and visitors, of any size, shape, age, ethnicity, class, sexuality or (dis)ability are always very welcome. Children are welcome to stay with carers in church or to join our crèche or Junior church, and we love crying babies, and toddlers running around!
- Breastfeeding is welcomed.